At Harker Injury Law, our skilled San Diego car accident lawyer is committed to providing one-on-one attention and aggressive representation. We are protective of our clients because we have stood by friends and family members who suffered life-altering car accident injuries, so we know how vicious insurance companies can be in putting profits before people.
You can trust our dedicated personal injury law firm to:
- Provide a direct line of communication between you and your attorney, not hand you off to an assistant or a paralegal
- Answer your calls and texts, including at night and on the weekend
- Manage all aspects of your personal injury claim so you can focus on your health
- Keep track of your doctor appointments so we can check in on how you are feeling
- Contact creditors who may be hounding you for payment related to your accident, and explain that your claim is pending
Our firm is sensitive to the financial pressure many of our clients are under. We provide free, no obligation initial consultations to review your legal options. And we do not charge anything upfront to get started on your personal injury claim. In fact, you can rest easy knowing that you only pay us if and when we recover money for you!
Contact us today to learn how we can help.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer After a Car Accident?
Many people wonder if they should try to handle their car accident claim on their own. The truth is: If you have been injured in an auto accident, you should at least consult with a personal injury attorney to learn about your legal rights.
Remember, insurance companies deal with car accident claims on a daily basis. They have teams of attorneys on their side. Insurance companies know the system is complicated, and they are ruthless when it comes to minimizing payouts and outright denying injury claims.
At Harker Injury Law, our experienced San Diego car accident attorney has a long track record of success in taking on these giant insurers and securing maximum compensation for deserving clients. Our personal injury team is aggressive in building a strong case for accident victims by:
- Launching an immediate investigation into the crash
- Collecting any crash photos, accident reports, witness statements, and evidence from the scene
- Identifying all possible sources of financial compensation, including coverage from your own insurance policy
- Talking with your doctors, family, and friends about how your injury has affected you physically and emotionally
- Consulting with medical experts and life care planners to determine how your injury will affect you into the future
Although most claims end with a car accident settlement rather than going all the way to a jury verdict, our team always prepares for a case as if it is going to trial. This type of thorough preparation gives us an edge as we negotiate with insurance companies for full and fair compensation. And it means our team is ready to take your car accident case to court if the insurance company refuses to offer a just payout.
Schedule your free consultation today to discuss the details of your case, and let our knowledgeable San Diego car accident lawyer build a smart legal strategy for you.
How Much Is Your Car Accident Claim Worth?
The financial repercussions that come with any auto accident can be overwhelming. But when you are left to cope with serious injuries, your financial burdens are amplified.
Unfortunately, insurance companies may try to take advantage of you during this vulnerable time by offering a quick settlement that covers your immediate expenses. Do not sign anything or accept any money from an insurance company without speaking to our San Diego car accident attorney about how much your claim is really worth.
We will assess all the damages you are facing, both now and into the future, in order to demand full and fair compensation for:
- Your medical bills, including ER visits, follow-up doctor appointments, medications, and any assistive mobility devices you may need
- Estimated costs of future treatments you may need for your injuries
- Damage to your vehicle, including a reduction in the car’s resale value
- Lost wages, including payment for vacation days or sick time you had to take
- Reduced future earning capacity if you have to take a lesser-paying job due to your injury
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
There is no way to accurately assess damages immediately after an automobile accident. In order to know the true value of your claim, your doctor will need time to evaluate and treat your injuries. And it is important to get a realistic estimate of how your injuries will affect you into the future.
Our dedicated legal team will fight to make you financially whole again after a motor vehicle accident. Our goal is to help you reach maximum medical improvement and move forward with your life free from any crash-related debt. If your crash has caused a permanent disability, we will fight for the financial compensation you need to support yourself and your family in the future.
Have You Lost a Loved One in a Car Accident?
We know that there is no amount of money that can make up for the loss of a loved one, but your family shouldn’t have to carry the financial burdens associated with a death due to negligence. You may have a right to pursue compensation through a wrongful death claim.
Talk to our experienced team today about who is eligible to file a wrongful death claim in California and how we can help you during this difficult time.
Meet with Our Compassionate Personal Injury Lawyer Today
After a serious motor vehicle accident, you need a personal injury attorney who is sympathetic to your needs and has the resources to stand up to large insurance companies. At Harker Injury Law, our team has extensive experience and a successful track record of winning full and fair compensation for our injured clients. We are personally vested in every case we handle, and we are driven by our compassion for our clients.
Whether you have been injured in a wreck in San Diego, Escondido, Riverside, or the surrounding areas, our law firm is here to help. Schedule a free consultation today to talk about your car accident case, and let us fight for your rights.